Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The story of Seung tae Kim

In high school, I cried a lot because of math.
I received zero point in math exam. 10 points, 15 points were also a lot.
I have an extra-curricular or Academy class, never received.
However, more than anyone that studied hard at math, did not give up.
University to continue in the field of mathematics institute and have studied teeth were clenched.
And in the four years, recently received a master's degree in applied mathematics.
Now I have to study math for children
I  know well the difficulties of school life.
Yes24 or to Interpark Kim seung tae (김승태) search is a story of the math comes out 40 or more.
I have to make math fun,
Saddens me to make a past, students should strive.

The goal of my life do.
Right now, I meet with students around the world through this blog is.
Mathematical formula that will make all the comics
.

No comments:

Post a Comment