Total Pageviews

Friday, May 25, 2012

12-year-old girl translation, a Math exorcist 4 (Ver. scenario)


Dorian put on superman’s briefs.
Europe God : Are this two people warriors to go the tower of Babel?
Zeus : No. Winner of the two will go.
China God : Why do they do that dangerous work?
Zeus : Because they really want to be human. I promise I give live of human to winner(fall the tower of Babel) by agreement of Buddha and Jesus.
Zeus calls them and asks.
Zeus : Mummy, do you want to be a human?
Mummy : UhUh
Zeus : Uh? Speak clearly.
Mummy : UhUh
Japan God give milk to mummy. He throw on face of Japan God the minute he get.
Mummy : UhUh
Zeus : Does ‘UhUh’ mean ‘OK’?
Mummy nod his head.
Zeus look Dorian.
Zeus : Dorian, do you want to be a human?
Dorian : OK
Zeus : Why do you cocky?
Dorian : Because I am not human. Don’t treat me like a human.
Zeus : Why do you want to be a human?
Dorian : Because I want to live like a human being.
Zeus : What is living like a human being
Dorian : Don’t ask difficult. I fall down the tower of Babel.
Zeus chafe at the bit but suppress. To fall down the tower of Babel.
Japan God : What are you doing with they?
Zeus : They will have a fiery showdown. Math Match!!
God : Math Mach?
Ring is triangle, round girl is Venus.
Venus pass next Dorian.
Dorian : This is reason of human. Preservation of the species! I want to send my DNA to next generation. The process of sending will be happy! Oh my DNA. DNA isn’t seen our but this is 2m. Oh I want my DNA!!
Dorian is lost in thought and drool.
Zeus stand center of ring and gather mummy and Dorian.
Zeus explain the rules of the game.
Zeus : This isn’t only hand-to-hand fight.
Already mummy and Dorian have a staring match.
Zeus : This is math match! Theme is addition and subtraction of fraction. You do addition and subtraction of fraction have different denominator. Keep in mind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment